Fence Types in Tigard OR
Do you know the different types of fences? Here is a list of fence types found in Tigard, Oregon to give you an idea.
- Vinyl Fence - this type of fence is made from PVC plastic and it looks like a wood fence but without the maintenance required for one. Vinyl fences are durable and they come in different styles such as privacy fences, picket fences, and even railings.
- Garden Fence - this type of fence is used to protect gardens from animals or trespassers. It is usually made from wood or metal and has a height that is tall enough to deter animals from jumping over it.
- Dog Fence - this type of fence is used to keep dogs contained in a certain area. Dog fences can be made from a variety of materials such as wood, vinyl, chain link, and even wire mesh.
- Horse Fence - this type of fence is used to keep horses contained in a certain area. Horse fences can be made from a variety of materials such as wood, vinyl, chain link, and even wire mesh.
- Metal Fence - this type of fence is made from steel, aluminum, or wrought iron and it can be either ornamental or functional. Metal fences are strong and durable but they require more maintenance than other types of fences.
- Split Rail Fence - this type of fence is also known as a log fence and it is usually made from cedar or pine logs that are split down the middle. Split rail fences are mostly used for decorative purposes.
- Fence And Gate - This type refers to any type of fencing that has a gate attached to it. The gate can be made from any material such as wood, metal, or PVC plastic.
- Wooden Fence - this type of fence can be made from a variety of woods such as cedar, redwood, pine, or fir. Wooden fences are either painted or stained for protection against weathering.
These are just some examples of fencing found in Tigard, OR. If you need help deciding which type of fencing would be best for your home or business, please don't hesitate to contact us today! We would be happy to discuss your options with you!